WELCOME TO LONDON HAMMERSMITH
Located just a short walk from Hammersmith’s Underground, we offer a great London location for business and leisure travellers. Leicester Square can be reached in around 20 minutes from the hotel, meaning you can explore London without paying over the top for accommodation. Our new-look bedrooms are the ideal base for guests to explore the capital city, with everything you need to relax inside. A warm welcome awaits at Holiday Inn Express London - Hammersmith.
Whether you're stopping at the hotel between business meetings or to rest after a busy day sightseeing, our revamped rooms are the perfect place to unwind. Each of our rooms feature stylish decor, air-conditioning and en-suite with power shower. In addition, guests can enjoy:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Modern, well-equipped bedrooms
- An inclusive buffet breakfast
- Our "Forgotten Something Promise"
Please be aware that King Street is currently closed for emergency repairs by Thames Water and likely to reopen on Thursday 1st March 2018. Alternative directions are set out below:
From Hammersmith Broadway
- Take the exit towards Shepherds Bush Road A219
- At the end of A219 turn left to Goldhawk Road
- Follow Goldhawk Road and turn left on Paddenswick Road
- Paddenswick Road then becomes Dalling Road
- Turn left on Glenthorne Road A315 (this is one way street)
- Follow A315 Glenthorne Road and then turn right on Leamore Street (this is one way street)
- Follow Leamore street and at the end of this street turn right on King Street (this is one way street)
- Drive on King Street for 500 yards and the hotel is on the right next to Argos and Wetherspoons Pub
THE PERFECT BUSINESS VENUE
We welcome both overnight business guests and organisations looking for an adaptable meeting space.
With four dedicated meeting and conference rooms, we can cater to your specific requirements. From small board meetings of 8 to get-togethers involving up to 35 delegates, we provide naturally lit, air-conditioned meeting rooms to suit your party.
With Wi-Fi throughout and video, projection, fax, printing and copying services, each of our meeting rooms are ideal for hosting events and completing any last-minute work. We can also arrange conference lunches to ensure your guests are fully taken care of on the day.
EXPLORE LONDON AND HAMMERSMITH
Our guests benefit from a vibrant Hammersmith setting whilst still being less than 20 minutes away from central London. If you’ve never visited the city before, we’re ideally placed to allow visitors to really get a feel for London culture.
We welcome guests who are visiting London for a variety of reasons. From family holidays to weekend breaks and business events, speak to us and see how we can create your perfect trip.
We've created a London Area Guide and listed some top attractions we think you should visit.
If you're travelling to the hotel by car, please note that our postcode for satellite navigation systems is W6 0PZ.